“Nice Hotel"” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Cape Coral
Fort Myers, Florida
“Nice Hotel"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed here two nights. One one our way south and a second time when we were traveling back north. Friendly professional staff, very clean rooms and the hotel was in excellent condition. We didn't use any of the amenities, but had an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

185 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Cape Coral, Florida, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Cape Coral needed a place for visiting relatives,etc.,to stay.

This Hotel fills the need.

5 Star...no way

4 Star...maybe to some

3 Star, which should be 3 and a Half...YES

Fair Prices, and the staff tries to keep you happy.

MOST OF ALL...it is CLEAN, all rooms are INSIDE, which will give you peace of mind as far as safety.

If you have "guests" coming.....this IS the place in the Cape!.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Joliet, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was our second stay at this property when we experienced the odor of an electrical fire from the in-room HVAC unit. The hotel did nothing to address the situation. Now I'm trying to submit tour opionions and I am in a loop and having a hard time

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Phil T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. Please accept our sincere apology for your experience. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and safety and security are of utmost importance. Your suggestions will help us to improve the safety of our hotel. Please direct message me your contact information so I can speak with you personally.

Dania Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had a last minute trip necessary to get to the Fort Myers area but all of the usual places I stay were booked or priced a little higher than I’d spend on business accommodations. I wasn’t too sure about this location, but I was pretty happy once I got in. Mapping it out it seems like it’s in a random location, but actually it’s a great location and very secure.

The check in was as expected at any Hilton brand: smooth and speedy. My room was outstanding, and probably the nicest furnishing I’ve ever encountered at a Hampton Inn. I was concerned about the location but found it to be very safe and had plenty of restaurant and bar choices nearby. I always like to eat close by especially if I feel like a few drinks (which there were some very friendly local places just east of the hotel).

Breakfast the next morning was consistent with most Hampton Inns but I did find it to be very hot and fresh which was nice. I don’t eat much in the morning, but there plenty of other guests enjoying themselves, and the staff were constantly working to keep everything stocked and replenished.

Overall, just based on great comfort and service, I’d definitely stay here again when I’m in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the outstanding review! We are glad you enjoyed our accomodations and look forward to your return visit.

Kind Regards,
Gloucester, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

This was a last-minute booking via a low Priceline bid, and we were VERY pleasantly surprised! Check-in was FAST, the beds were very comfortable and the rooms had everything we needed without any extra cost or fuss (except for black tea bags, which probably won't bother anyone else ;-). Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Phil T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel we hope to see you again soon.

Hiram, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

My wife and I recently visited Cape Coral and were so pleased to find such outstanding accomodations and service. When we arrived we were warmly greeted by Amy, I asked for assistance with my bags since I had recently injured my back and the General Manager Phil came out and personally carried our bags to our room. Our room was imacullately clean and well appointed. The breakfast was very good and the hostess Francis very charming. In fact everyone we encountered at the hotel was very friendly and helpful.
I travel extensively and its rare to find a limited service hotel that provides 5 Star Service, we will definitely be back to stay at this hotel on our next visit to Cape Coral!

Room Tip: We loved the King Suite.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Phil T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words, we love our customers and it was a pleasure for us to assist you. We look forward to your return visit to Cape Coral and let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable.

Kind Regards,
Generlal Manager
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stopped by the Cape Coral Chamber of commerce Welcome center & was given a 15% discount coupon for the Hampton Inn. When I presented it to the Hampton registration agent they said "where did you get this"? & I explained I received it from the Welcome center. The agent informed me they would need "managers approval" & left, upon returning said they would honor it. When I checked out I never got the agreed upon discount. Shame on you Hampton Cape Coral.

Room Tip: Check your bill prior to departing.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your concerns. I do recall the coupon question and to be the best of my knowledge the discounted rate was charged, if we did miss applying your discount is was not deliberately done. Please know that discounts are applied off our standard room rates only and multiple discounts are not applicable. Please contact me directly to discuss your concern further.

Phil Tandett

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area? Share your experiences!