“Disappointed” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Maria's Pizzeria And Italian Restaurant

Maria's Pizzeria And Italian Restaurant
1224 SE 46th Ln, Cape Coral, FL 33904 (Formerly Maria's Pizzeria & Restaurant)
+1 239-945-6006
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 340 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta, Pasta
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Full service Italian restaurant. Beer and Wine. Pizza and Entrees. Take out and delivery (limited delivery area.)
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I have been eating Marias for years! The last 2 times the pizza was over cooked. I called 3 weeks later and spoke to the owner. Boy was i disapinted. Not only did he not offer anything, he wanted to argue the fact that i called 3 wks later. Well, i tried. To bad my friends and family wont be eating there anymore. Terrible customer service.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
MariasOwner, Owner at Maria's Pizzeria And Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
I'm sorry but our policy is to call and let us know if you have a bad experience so we can notate on your account and correct at the time or issue a credit for next time. 3 Weeks later is unacceptable try any other place and see what they do. You hung up on me when I asked what was wrong with the pizza and then called back to say you posted a negative review and none of your friends or family would be back. 3 weeks later? really...

Cape Coral, Florida
“Good pizza in Cape Coral”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We got a take out pizza here recently and were pleasantly surprised. It reminded me of the pizza back in upstate NY. Certainly not NYC quality but very good for Cape Coral standards. It's nice to support a local business rather than a chain. We will be ordering from here again!

Visited June 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“Check your order”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

After spending $32 on a take- out order, we get home and realize our dessert, 2 cannolis were not in the bag. You know, the restaurant was not busy at all, you mean to tell me, someone couldn't d check these orders for accuracy. We called, of course, we weren't going to drive back there, but we took a $6.50 hit for those cannolis. My baked ziti wasn't all that good, although my husband liked his spaghetti. Portions are huge.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
MariasOwner, Manager at Maria's Pizzeria And Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
There are always two sides to every story and than there is the truth. Yes it is true that I am the server who is responsible for this honest mistake. It is also true that I assembled his order and failed to include the later added cannolies to his order. It was a simple mistake on part as I was multitasking several duties at once. I have been in the restaurant business for over twenty years and it is rare that I make mistakes because I am very passionate about being efficient and thorough. In addition, I also believe that I am also very diplomatic and truly care to deliver great customer service. I believe that it is very unfair and malicious of this Gentleman to single this one incident out . This gentleman called to complain about his order and specifically ask to speak to me. I apologized to him and attempted to rectify the situation. He refused and failed to show any compassion and understanding but instead chose to belittle me and be insulting. I apologized again and asked him to please come back so that we could correct the problem and make it worth his time. He rejected my offer and instead chose to tell me he "doesn't give second chances" and won't be coming back! I thanked him and apologized once again and explained to him that I had to return back to my tables and to my awaiting customers. I feel I did everything I could under the circumstances to communicate and handle the problem professionally. The restaurant should not become a victim of temper tantrum it is an unfair review in my opinion.
“Great food-pizza is not great- love the delivery.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

The online experience is good. Food awesome, pizza not so good. Everything else is to die for. It's great they deliver such great food to your door- even the garlic rolls :) yummy! Sauce is homemade my favorite is the lasagna - we crave it!

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Excellent pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We did take-out and got 3 different pizzas here. Everyone thought the pizza they ordered was great! The dough was perfect, and there were plenty of ingredients. There are lots of choices besides pizza if you wish to have something else. We were able to order online, which was nice. We’d definitely order from here again when we’re in the area.

• Visited May 2013