“loving this place” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Japanese, Bar, Sushi
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cape Coral Japanese Steak House and Sushi Bar. Where VIP's can eat for free. Get VIP status on our website (it's free) We serve Hibachi Steak, chicken, fish, shrimp, lobster table side with our master Japanese Hibachi chefs (we are told they are pretty funny too!). Dine at our Sushi bar with master sushi chef's preparing all your favorites and some of the most delectable sushi rolls you may have never tried before. Our House specialty is our famous "FAT GIRL ROLL". What's a Fat Girl, Check out our menu on our website, we personally guarantee you will love it! We now feature the largest Sake Bar in all of S.W. Florida. Enjoy your sushi the way it was meant to be by pairing it with an exotic Sake selection. Come visit us and bring lots of friends, it's more fun that way!
North Fort Myers, Florida, Usa
“loving this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

top of the line food nice and clean restaurant and the best prices in sw florida go see for your self

PS. When did you visit? all the time

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
sakuracapecoral, Owner at Sakura Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank You. We try hard to exceed expectations every time. Please take time to tell me if we ever do not. Please try to say hi on your next visit. Thank you once again.

Cape Coral, Florida, Usa
“Best flavor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I've tried just about ever Japanese restaurant in SW Florida and this place has something special in its flavoring!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
sakuracapecoral, Owner at Sakura Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write something nice about us on this forum. Let me know if we ever change. Thank you.
A TripAdvisor Member
“amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This place is amazing! The food is so delicious and so are the drinks! It's a warm enviroment, I absolutely LOVE it! I tell everyone to go here! :) JMC

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
sakuracapecoral, Owner at Sakura Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I cant think of anything else to say.
Cape Coral, FL
“Now this is what I call exceptional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

How does a family run restaurant stay in business for 20 years? Want to know the answer, go to Sakura. I have seen restaurants come and go in this town, and the main reason they go is they forget that it is all about the service! Sure the food is darn good, but the staff of Sakura makes you feel like family. The owners are always around and no they don't hide in back. They are out front interacting with their customers.

Ok so you want to know about the food well it is simple. Once you go to sakura you wont go any where else for sushi or hibachi. I mean seriously. I tried another hibachi restaurant in the area and it was ok...but talk about a boring experience. I completely missed the friendly staff. If you are looking for a dining experience this is the place. If you just want food to fill your stomach there are other choices, but why not get both. In fact, I have never been able to finish my meal, I always get a doggy bag to go. They really fill you up!

Don't let the building appearance fool you, this place is WELL worth checking out!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much for putting this on the website. Our secrets are obvious. We treat our guests like they are friends and we encourage people to Eat Drink and Get Loud!! Thank you for your continued support. Smiley Face.
A TripAdvisor Member
“#1 Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for years and cannot say enough how awesome it is. I have tried other Japanese restaurants around town but nothing compares to Kenny and his staff. THEY ROCK!!!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
sakuracapecoral, Owner at Sakura Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
I appreciate the kind words. We do ROCK!! Anyway, thanks for taking time to say nice things about us. Thank you from Chef Kenny and the rest of the Sakura Staff