“It's more about the entertainment” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 319 restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery
Description: We are a Japanese Steak House and Sushi Bar. We serve Steak, chicken, fish, shrimp, lobster.... along with a sushi bar. We also have a full liquor bar.
Hyde Park, New York
“It's more about the entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Whether you have ever eaten Hibachi style Japanese steak house style or not, you come to expect a show. Our cook was very good and entertaining. My grandkids were thrilled and that made me happy. I think they give you way too much rice and vegetables and you feel a bit bad about leaving half your meal on the plate. I generally wait for the the steak or shrimp and pass on the rest. Overall this is what I come to expect from a restaurant like this

Visited June 2012

78% Recommend
Cape Coral Florida
“Needs updating”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

The food is mediocre and the place reeks of mold. Service was poor.

Canton, Georgia
“worst Japanese I have ever had”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

First let me say that I have never posted a review of a restaurant in my life. However, this food was so bad I felt I had no choice. We ordered hibachi to go from here while vacationing in Cape Coral. I can honestly say this was the worst Japanese I have ever had. The rice had no flavor at all, the shrimp were not even devained, and the steak also had no flavor. The sushi was ok. I would never return.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great Anniversary Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

We decided to try something a little different for our anniversary instead of the typical chain restaurants; and are we glad we did! We arrived at a small strip center on Del Prado and opened the red highlighted door. Every staff member inside greeted us and we were shown to the back bar past the sushi bar to wait for our table. The interior was nicely decorated very clean and organized with 4 back to back Hibachi tables and 1 solo Hibachi table, individual tables and of course the aforementioned sushi and beverage bars. We were seated within 5 minutes and the rest of the table was filled in within minutes. The beverages were 2 for 1 - the menu was extensive with many varieties and prices. While Hibachi restaurants are never inexpensive, after all it is an entertainment experience in addition to a restaurant, I found the final check to be quite reasonable.. The chef was very personal and engaging, the food was perfectly cooked and in greater quantity than I could finish, and I can put away some food! Fun time , great table mates , good attentive service.... a definite return to restaurant in the Cape..Thanks for a great evening Sakura..

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good all around experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012 via mobile

Visiting family in Florida, they took me here to Sakura. Very good service, food & atmosphere.