“Hungry” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Hungry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Great food great drinks. Lots of parking in back. Try everything. You can't go wrong. These are the best burgers one could ask for

Florida
“The Local Friendly Tap...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Good bar food, washed down with quality craft beers...it truly doesn't get any better than this.
Mix friendly people and friendly employees and it makes for a friendly evening.
The place is a mix of professionals, tourists and local pols.
Yep, it could be cheaper, but then you would have to contend with the bar flies.
Nope, charge me a little more and with that comes barfly insurance.
A very good place to spend some time.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wildwood, New Jersey
“Impressive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

First and foremost, I don't think it is very fair to attack the size of the restaurant, as some reviewers have seen fit to do. Sure, the place is a bit small, but I was impressed with what they were able to with the retrofitted strip mall space, and the urban-chic design and ambiance gives it that hip city vibe, if you're into that sort of thing. Others have also complained about small plate sizes and unimpressive food, but I found the portions to be adequate, and the menu to be very eclectic. Good beer selection also.

I went with my girlfriend a little over a month ago while on vacation, and we split the tempura volcano roll and chorizo mac to start, and then we shared the lamb burger. We were very impressed. Service was on point. Our one complaint was a poorly mixed margarita. We will likely be back for dinner and drinks tonight, and this is a place I'd recommend to anyone.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Happy Hour..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is the only place in the area that will actually serve me a "as rare as he'll make it" burger. Seriously good burger.. I usually drown my burgers in ketchup, mayo, onions, tomato, pickles.. but this plain cheeseburger needed nothing but the small pile of ketchup it sat on. Not a fan of truffle fries, but ate all of mine and my boyfriend's.
Their lamb burger is great and they're one of the only places I'll order scallops at. Staff is super friendly.. It's nice being greeted by name :)

Cape Coral
“Hipster vibe. Cool drinks. Best bar food in SW Florida.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Calling this bar food is kind of an insult. Is "chic gastropub" more appropriate? The menu is really just a bunch of cool eclectic dishes, mostly focusing on meat, that could be served in a restaurant with
tablecloths without any
problem. Try the burger with brisket and duck bacon (Holy S@#&!) - totally worth the heart attack I had that evening. Or insanely good roasted Brussels sprouts
with a hint of truffle oil. Steaks come from finest quality purveyors and actually taste like beef (and not cardboard, like most restaurant steaks these days). The interesting mixed drinks are not to be missed, and I have not had a wine here I did not like. Beer selection is not bad, but I think serving them in cans with coozies is trying a little to hard to be hip/different. Also, I like the rock posters, stickers, and oversized celeb photos, but the chandeliers made from pipes and incandescent bulbs would have been hipster in Brooklyn, Austin, or Portland ten years ago. Maybe the addition next door will be a bit more avant garde. Overall, probably in my top five favorite places to eat in SW Florida. If they keep up with the interesting menu additions and culinary experimentation, this place will last a long time!

• Visited November 2013