“Good food slow service ” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #225 of 319 restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Cuban
“Good food slow service ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Best way to enjoy this restaurant is to order to go service... I have had mixed experiences on this restaurant. It would make a difference who is your server. The worst part is to sit next to other customers that have a quicker service than yours. For example Initial bread serving could take 3 minutes to your neighbors customers and 20 minutes on your table.

28% Recommend
Saint James City, Florida
“Fortunate Last Minute Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

We were in the area, so three of us stopped for Saturday lunch after a friend's recommendation. Being the only customers initially, through most of the meal we had exclusive attention of the single server. She was efficient, friendly and very helpful with menu choices. Also, her honest interest in how we liked each suggestion was also a plus.
We had La Tropicale appetizer platter and three large sandwiches. The platter offerings were all hot and fresh, not microwaved. The sandwiches were tasty but a bit thin on the filling(s). All the prices were very reasonable. We will eat here again.

Visited February 2014
Cape Coral, Florida
“DONT WASTE YOUR TIME”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We went there on a recommendtaion. We sat down and the waitress came over to us after tieing her shoe and not washing her hands first mistake.
She took our drink orders I ordered a PIna Coloda with Alcoholh if you call it that. After waiting 25 mins she came over and asked if I wanted Alchohol DUH so we waitied another 10 mins before I asked the so called bartendar where our drinks where and he said oh yea I have them well glad you do but we are paying for them.
Ok we got our drinks and YUCK
We ordered our food two sandwiches both with french fries. Well one did come with them and the other one didnt something that looked liked fries were all over my sandwich which was gross. After taking two bites I gave up oh and my fries came after we ate the food.

My opinion dont waste your time they are remodling the inside so ladders everywhere and the staff rude.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Good cuban food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

The food is usually including big portions most of the customers dining in asked for a box to go. The taste is food the service is not always the fastest nor attentive. I go there with the idea of the good food and almost every time left somewhat disappointed about the time taken by the staff to check on me.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, very relaxed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

The food in this Cuban restaurant is very tasty. Try the fried shredded beef with onions, the moro rice, and the plantains. There are several specialty drinks at the bar and several beers on tap.

The atmosphere is very relaxed and informal. The service is also a bit slow, though quite friendly.

I would certainly eat here again.

• Visited April 2013