“It's all about the sauce!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #70 of 314 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Sandwiches, Hamburgers, Chicken Wings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are locate in the Moderna Plaza just south of Hancock Bridge Pkwy and north of CC hospital. Prettiest bldg. on the Cape..... We offer FREE foosball and air hockey for all.Also come see and get your picture with our famous Leg lamp from what movie ???
Cape Coral, Florida
“It's all about the sauce!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten a lot of chicken wings at a lot of different places. Wingnuts has THE BEST sauces on the planet!

• Visited September 2013

Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Awesome Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Let me tart by saying the service here was great. My wife and I frequent this establishment often and have always had nothing less than excellent service. The food is great and the atmosphere is relaxing. Our drinks are always filled without fail and the wait is next to none. This is definitely a place we will continue to visit.

Cape Coral, Florida
“The Road to Hell...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

While many wing fans will tell you the wings here are great, that's usually where the praise ends. During this visit, my server (using the term loosely) forgot my order on his way to the kitchen! ( might have been due to his obvious inebriation.) The sauces are pretty good, as the chicken is somewhat flavorless without them. From other reviews I read, I think the owner no longer is involved in the operation. (Read: Good thing) It is hit-or-miss here and not a place where consistently good food and service can be found. Don't waste your time.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
wingnutscape, Owner at Wingnuts, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for the review, but I am very cofused and not sure if you review the correct restaurant as we have no male servers and the owner is ther fro open to close 7 days a week.
Please feel free to contact me and have a blessed day.
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Stunning!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Charlie the manager of Wingnuts continues to amaze me, the restaurant is always super clean the staff is friendly and the food is incredible. I love the wings, but if wings aren’t your thing don’t worry as the menu is loaded up with other tasty items like my personal favorite the Kagen sandwich. The salads are also a safe choice as well he will cater to every dietary requirement you have. The guy is practically MacGyver in the kitchen making tons delightful concoctions out of the many fresh ingredients on the shelf at Wingnuts. LOVE this place and will continue to frequent this awesome establishment.

“FAVORITE PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Charlie has the best food and service! We go there for a great local atmosphere and excellent service! There is something for everyone on the menu. My kids love going there for the cheese :)
Can't recommend this place enough!