“Sports bar fare, plus” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Fort Myers, Florida
“Sports bar fare, plus”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Tried Richie B's for the first time. Ordered slider combo, consisting of two of each: chicken parm, pulled pork, burger and prime rib, with tots (crabby) on the side. Lots of food for two people. Very much liked the prime rib, and burger (spicy). Other two options leftover for lunch, which I'm sure will be equally tasty. Our waitress was great, especially considering the wait staff was learning a new computer system. Would think this would be a fun place to watch NFL games this winter, though I'm sure it will be packed, noisy, with very little parking availability.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“New Sports Bar In Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Went to Richie B's to try the prime rib and the Buffalo chicken sandwich. I must say I was impressed. Had the small prime rib portion and it more the large enough for me. It was tasty and tender. My wife's sandwich was very good, chicken was crispy and flavorful, fresh bread made it great. The menu is huge and there is something for everyone. Drinks were ordered and arrived promptly as did our meal. If you want an appetizer try the prime rib tots. Tots are the restaurant's gimmick, they are deep fried potatoes tasting something like McDonalds hash browns. The dinning room is loaded with 30 large screen TVs. The staff is friendly and efficient.
We have been back every week since. Try it you'll like it.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral, Florida
“Good Food, Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I live close to Richie B's and have eaten there many times. The pizza is excellent, I believe the best pizza on the Cape. The food in the sports bar is also excellent. We've had many good meals there. The wait staff has always been pleasant and when it comes to watching a game, we pick this place every time. I do wish they had better options at the bar. My wife likes the frozen drinks which they don't serve. My only complaint is that the Management (owners) need to learn to be a little nicer and not so short with customers. It's stressful to run a business, and sometimes they show it. Need to smile more.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral, Florida
“Good Food and Lots of Variety”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

So many options of great food, something for everyone in the family, Enjoy all the sporting events, The Daily Specials are the best! Great for all the family !

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral, Florida
“The B stands for bad food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I had the country fried steak and my son had the country fried chicken. Both items were so salty we couldn't eat them. The manager decided to be generous and refund us 1 of the meals. Cape Coral is full of very very good restaurants, this isn't one on them. Stay way.

• Visited May 2013