Villa Petra luxury Pool/Spa Home with many upgrads

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Erik Z
South Bend, Indiana
“Relaxing home in a great neighborhood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Beautiful house with a great pool. Fairly close to shopping and restaurants. On a calm canal where we saw a manatee one day. The house has lots of beach going necessities like chairs, umbrellas, and toys for the kids. There also is fishing gear if you're into that. Master bedroom and bath are amazing and the pictures don't do them justice. The only thing about the house that wasn't the best was the guest bedroom with the single bed. There was a flat screen television sitting on the floor leaning against the wall. You could see where the TV should have been mounted on the wall, but wasn't and was unusable. The emails I received from the owner gave me the code for the door lock to get in saying that someone would be at the house the next morning between 9 and 10 to do a walk through with me.... No one showed up, I called and left a message as well as sent an email to the owner. I got no response from either. I wasn't happy to be waiting around for someone to show up to do a walk through on the house for hours on my first day in Cape Coral with no one actually coming or even letting me know that they weren't coming. Overall an excellent house and everything went well with the owner before we arrived.

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$950
Week
Month
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Make Inquiry
Listed since : Jul 2012
Response Rate: 100 %
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 10 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing