“Friday at the "Farm"” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Cape Coral
“Friday at the "Farm"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This past spring this Bob Evans had a makeover. Everything is bright and cheery, and extra clean. The staff all go out of their way to please. We come here once or twice a month for breakfast. The coffee is excellent and while I was surprised they don't serve muffins, or so we were told, everything else is tasty and efficient. Our servers are always pleasant and eager to accomodate, even when we have the grands, who can be squirmy and demanding. I have never been disappointed. Their takeaway items like soups and pies are also a hit.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cape Coral, Florida
“Not just for breakfast.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Good deals, buy one get one entree free on Sundays when you buy drinks. Great soups and homemade bread/bisquits. One waitress a little rough.

Visited June 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Tired of waiting”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My Daughter and I waited for over 15 minutes for a server, I ordered a salad, my Daughte pancakes...my salad looked like it had sat on a counter for hours...my soup was cold and so thick it looked lied glue...my Daughters' pancakes were lightly golden on one side, raw on the other...we were told the grill was cold but they were okay...returned the soup and salad...the pancakes were returned and a fresh order was prepared...same way...they were returned ...the Manager came over and said we would not be charged for the soup or salad or pancakes but we had to pay for the juice, bacon and ice tea....ts after we had sat in the restaurant for over an hour....Never again
d

Visited September 2012
Brooksville, Florida
“Just had a Face Lift”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here after the restaurant was closed for a week for a redo. The results are very inviting. Much quieter and a better use a space. A bakery retail counter was added and cashier station moved to the back. Food is always dependable so we appreciated the new decore. Excellent hamburger without having to go to a bar to indulge. Seasonal menu filled with comfort food.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tipperary, Ireland
“Clean, bright and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had dinner and breakfast here on a couple of occasions and will definitely be going back again. Food was delicious and the staff were very attentive and helpful. There was no loud music playing and no televisions so we were able to enjoy a chat during our meal. The restaurant also does a great selection of takeaway of soups and cakes at quite reasonable prices.

• Visited April 2013