What an adorable place!! I especially loved the back deck area. This is a Family run place with clean comfortable rooms, HUGE back deck overlooking the canal, Gas grill for your enjoyment, (Coin) Laundry on site, Boat slips available, wi-fi, and a 6.6 foot deep heated pool. I have Back/Neck issues and am happy to say the beds are very comfortable. It was great to have dishes/utensils, an actual stove, microwave, fridge and coffee maker as well as coffee and dish detergent in the room.
I was even allowed to print my boarding passes in the office which saved me money. A ride to the airport upon departure was arranged for us and we were given recomendations for a great local restaurant as well.
Lots of little extras make it a "Homey" place to stay.
Oh, and staff is honest-I left cash and credit cards in my purse and left for several hours to return to a clean room and all my valuables still where I left them! Good value for the money...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hideaway Waterfront Resort and Hotel, located in Cape Coral, Florida, is a full-service hotel, getaway resort and extended-stay hotel. Overlooking the waterfront, with hotel rooms or suites with kitchenettes, you'll be comfortable and have plenty of amenities for relaxation and fun! Tiki huts, heated pool, waterfront views, established coconut trees, kayaking, bicycling, wireless and cable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Hideaway Waterfront Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hideaway Waterfront Hotel Cape Coral
- Hideaway Waterfront Resort And Hotel