We have family in the Cape Coral area and have stayed at the Hideaway several times. On our last visit we brought our 2 small dogs to stay with us. We have been in a number of hotels/motels that are pet-friendly but not so clean; in most of them I would not walk on the carpet with bare feet. The Hideaway is an exception - immaculate tile floors, linens, and furnishings, though not that new. The motel was built in the 60's I think, and the wall airconditioners are a little loud, but that did not prevent us from getting a good nights sleep. We will definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Hideaway Waterfront Hotel Cape Coral
- Hideaway Waterfront Resort And Hotel
- Hideaway Waterfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hideaway Waterfront Resort and Hotel, located in Cape Coral, Florida, is a full-service hotel, getaway resort and extended-stay hotel. Overlooking the waterfront, with hotel rooms or suites with kitchenettes, you'll be comfortable and have plenty of amenities for relaxation and fun! Tiki huts, heated pool, waterfront views, established coconut trees, kayaking, bicycling, wireless and cable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, T4B, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hideaway Waterfront Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.