We stayed here the week of 7/16-7/20/12, it is a very nice motel hidden in a residential area. It was quiet, clean. The staff was very nice. I loved the back of the motel, being on a canal with a large deck, hammock, plenty of tables & chairs. We had the chance to use the gas grill out back, had a wonderful steak dinner on the deck by the water. I loved that everything you need is there, dishes, linens, stove, fridge, microwave, glasses, coffee maker. If you are looking for a hoity toity motel this isn't for you, but if you want a clean friendly place to stay this is it. We would definetely stay here again. Thank you Linda & Mark.
- Also Known As:
- Hideaway Waterfront Resort And Hotel
- Hideaway Waterfront Hotel Cape Coral
- Hideaway Waterfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hideaway Waterfront Resort and Hotel, located in Cape Coral, Florida, is a full-service hotel, getaway resort and extended-stay hotel. Overlooking the waterfront, with hotel rooms or suites with kitchenettes, you'll be comfortable and have plenty of amenities for relaxation and fun! Tiki huts, heated pool, waterfront views, established coconut trees, kayaking, bicycling, wireless and cable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Hideaway Waterfront Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.