“Nice getaway to France” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Description: French italian coffee café offers breakfast and lunch. Diner on friday.
Fort Myers, Florida
“Nice getaway to France”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Reminded us of the bistros we would frequent in while in Paris....lovely food, great atmosphere. We all had the Filet Mignon della Mama, which was perfectly prepared, tender and delicious. Definitely a repeat stop for us.

• Visited August 2012

Cape Coral, Florida
“Absolutely Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Who new that Cape Coral had such an amazing restaurant! Food served was easily as good as meals we have had in New York City and San Francisco. It starts with the service. Takes the time to totally explain the menu and some of the preparations. Very accommodating. The foi gras was the real deal. I had the beef bourguigion - absolutely melted in my mouth. Decent selection of wine without over inflated prices. Can't wait to go back for some of their onion soup and their parmesan wheel. Also looking forward to brunch one Saturday or Sunday. As far as I am concerned we never have to cross the bridge to Ft. Myers or Naples. They however, might want to be coming to the Cape. Thank you for a wonderful evening!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Naples, Florida
“Best Food In Cape Coral”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is easily the best food in Cape Coral. Why go to Bonefish or Carrabas when you can get hand made French cuisine that you would not expect in Cape Coral. From the apertizers to the main dish, all I could say is that this is food that I would expect to find in New York. The wines are modestly priced, but a very good selection. Finally, a restaurant in Cape Coral where we don't have to drive to Naples to get this quality.

“EXCELLENT FRENCH CAFE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

What a great place this is. It reminds me a bit of Cafe Normandie in Naples which is one of my favorites. We stopped in for lunch and had the special of Chicken with Escalloped Potatoes and the Monte Carlo Baguette with Salad. Both meals were superb.

Food - 5 STARS
Service - 5 STARS
Ambiance/Decor - 4 STARS
Location - 3 1/2 STARS

Cape Coral, Florida
“Why have we never heard of this Gem?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Our granddaughter looked in the window, saw pink table clothes and walls and knew where she wanted her 8th birthday lunch. They do not have a children's menu, but it worked out fine. My daughter took pictures of all our plates, as they each looked like pieces of art. I felt as though we were once again at a bistro in Paris...continental elegance. My Quiche was divine and I so enjoyed myself, I think I will return for dinner. This place is easy to overlook. I have lived in Cape Coral for two years now and I have noticed the business in the Sweetbay strip mall on Cape Coral parkway but never thought of trying it until I was invited for the "birthday lunch" today. We are definitely "Foodies" and will spread the word. They are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with an afternoon pause starting at 3:00.

• Visited August 2012