“Pigeon Foot in my salad” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 315 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, British, Central European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Set on the beautiful Cape Harbour Resort, Pignoli on the Harbour has one of the best settings a restaurant could ask for. Maybe you'll see a manatee or a dolphin or two whilst enjoying the best Sunday Brunch you could imagine! And when the week begins again, try out our fantastic breakfast lunch and dinner menus.We have ample parking inside and out and only 4 minutes from Cape Coral Parkway and the very south end of Chiquita.Come and join us at the best hidden gem in Cape Coral!
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“Pigeon Foot in my salad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

My husband, two other couples and I went to Pignoli for dinner on the last night of our vacation. The waitress was very nice. It was warm but the appetizer was ok and I was looking forward to dinner. My husband ordered the crab meat stuffed sole and I ordered a salad with shrimp. As I was eating my salad I got a piece of something hard in my mouth. At first I thought it was onion or maybe a piece of wood or stem from a tomato. When I spit out what was in my mouth. I discovered a bird foot. I believe it was a pigeon foot. Everyone at the table was disgusted. I worked hard not to be ill. My husband and his brother on either side of me could not eat anymore either ...

We left shortly there after. AL took that item off my bill but did not comp any one else on the table. We were all ill.....Also he insisted that the foot did not come from his kitchen...Seriously who elses kitchen would it come from!!!!! He blamed it on the bagged lettuce company ...seriously the cook should be looking at what he is putting in the plate at the very least he should have noticed it while washing it. I took a picture I couldn't believe it. I feel bad for ny one else who had that contaminated salad.

I use trip advisor all the time and I just want to let everyone know to never ever order any salad from that place!!!! filthy and disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Food

Columbus, Ohio
“On The Water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

The place down a few doors had a wait so we tried Pignoli's....so glad we did! The staff could not have been nicer and we sat outside on the deck next to the water. What a beautiful evening to enjoy great food and great hospitality. The caprese flatbread was wonderful. The burgers were huge and delicious. Our server was Forrest and she was very helpful with suggestions and was working very hard to give every table good service. A gentleman from Boston came over to great us (I believe he was the owner) and informed us about Mo Town night, which was the following night. Sounded like great music and a lot of fun but unfortunately we were heading back to snow the next day. The food, atmosphere and service were great and I look forward to returning!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Catharines, Canada
“Nice Little Marina Cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Nice place to visit. Staff were friendly and efficient. We went on St. Pat's day (No green beer, only bottles) Menu items were tasty and well presented. I had a Chicago Burger (free beer special with burger order), which had three large onion rings on a solid I would estimate 1/3 pound cooked real meat patty. Really chunky fries English style.(not my thing but everyone at my table liked them and they were tasty). My wife and Mom-In-Law had Cesaer Salad and dressing looked like the authentic kind (I did not try), and they shared a bbq chicken flatbread which was VERY good. Son had burger and although they put stuff on it except cheese which is what he asked for, he did commend the meat in it and he IS picky! Price was reasonable. You should try it. Tucked in among a High rise condo set up with hotsy tottsy stores for the ladies. Nice walk and atmosphere around the million dollar yachts.

Visited March 2014
Peabody, Massachusetts
“Pignoli's - Needs help in all areas”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I agree with cornwallgirl and 69steve690

Two of us went there on Saturday night 3/15/14, about 6:30 PM sat on the deck only thing good was the atmosphere. Got two drinks by the server who sat us. Then an appetizer then the server disappeared. Had to ask the bus person for help to get another drink. Waited and server never returned. The owner went by asked how the appetizer was we said okay. Finally had to ask the bus person again as we wanted to order had waited 45 minutes. Another server took the order and said she did know we were waiting. W ordered the Harbour Pasta-supposedly their signature dish, shrimp/scallops pan cooked in lemon, garlic butter & white wine over linguine and crab stuffed fish. Harbour Pasta had two small scallops and 3 shrimp size 30-35 mix in with large macaroni not linguine, shrimp and scallops were steamed, sauce was liquid in the bottom of the large square bowl no flavor and two small soggy pieces of bread. The fish was extremely small, flakes of crab?, there was no topping with citrus buerre-blanc. There were two servers for about 16/17 tables on the deck all full and total confusion. Will not go back paid and left. would had said something to the owner but my partner asked me not.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great food and great night,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

stoped by this restaurant, on fri, heard the food was very good,i thought it was better then good, sat on the out side deck, a little cold, but they turned on a heater and warmed us up, fish and chips were the best, the meat loaf was over the top, for a app. we had a flat bread pizza, just great, servise was very good, hear they have a sunday brunch that is the best in the area, we will give it a try, thanks Pignoli on the harbour for a great night out

• Visited February 2014