“Best Pizza ever!..great restaurant run by hard working couple who really cares!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ciao Wood Fired Pizza and Trattoria

Ranked #4 of 340 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Pasta
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Housed in a replica of a 1920's NYC store front, Ciao features authentic Neapolitan pizza made with imported "00" Caputo flour, San Marzano tomato and fresh made mozzarella daily prepared in an authentic 800 degree wood burning oven. We also specialize in freshly prepared Italian dinner dishes as well as homemade desserts, cappuccino, micro brews. Outdoor dining al fresco on the streetfront patio is unique.
Auburndale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

If you are in Cape Coral..you gotta stop by..delicious! !..Best pizza Ever and great service. The owners are hard working family that really cares to make sure your experience is the best. Scratch made food..made with love..it doesn't get any better than that!!! When we are in Cape Coral we will always stop by..thanks for being there.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Jill725leo, Owner at Ciao Wood Fired Pizza and Trattoria, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Thank you so much for "Feeling the LOVE" of Ciao... we greatly appreciate you joining our family. See you soon
Ciao
Jill

Cape Coral, Florida
“Not authentic Italian”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended by a friend.
When I arrived, it took about 15 minutes for someone to acknowledge that we were there.
The waitress seemed annoyed that we were at her table. Our drinks were not filled but the one time.
The food was tasteless. Definitely not authentic Italian. The sauce tastes like it was strait out of the can. I won't go back again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Let me first start off by saying I think this review of our restaurant is fraudulent, meaning this is grossly untrue. For you to sit at a table for 15 minutes and not have anyone come to your table for service, is unheard of...my servers are very attentive to all customers, within a normal time period, and if it is not the servers area...he will still come over to let you know your server is on his way. Secondly...we have NO waitresses...so this claim is false, that she didn't want you at her table, really??...in a TRUE Italian Trattoria, only male servers are employed. Third of all...we are 100% made from scratch Italian...my sauce does not come straight out of a can, and truly we have rave reviews of all of our from scratch food items..as you can read from our other reviews on Tripadvisor, not that you would know the difference by your other reviews..Poorly rating the number 1 & 2 restaurant on Tripadvisor out of 300 restaurants, means you know nothing about quality. In our defence...to stand up for the LOVE, HEART & SOUL that goes into each and everyone of our dishes...CIAO! Jill owner
Cape Coral, Florida
“BEST FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I could eat at Ciao everyday. The food was wonderful! The service is wonderful. The owners are wonderful.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your recent post of Ciao... we appreicate that you shared in and felt the LOVE of Ciao!! We hope to see you soon.
Ciao
Jill
usa
“fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

great pasta and pizza
owner is the perfect hostess
its become a weekly obsession ...
.no complaints but a suggestion for more italian wines

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
cape coral
“Favorite place in Lee County!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

I've never written a review before, but thought this place deserved one. My girlfriend and I have eaten at Ciao many times and she will always tell me we are eating there for date night. Jill, the owner, is full of energy and brings a family atmosphere to dining out. You feel like a part of her family. The food...... absolutely delicious and to me, the price is well worth the dining experience and my pallet greatly thanks me for it! I have recommended this place to friends, family and complete strangers. Each have always agreed and thanked me... if you want a great meal and dining experience go to Ciao!