We were here from September 4-8 so the place was very quite after the Labor Day weekend. This is a great location. The staff is fabulous! I recommend upgrading to a suite. The full kitchen, living area, HUGE balcony and laundry in the room were so nice to have. I don't usually like to do laundry on vacation, but it was nice to wash out the clothes we had been fishing in before packing them. The 1-bedroom faces the wooded area, but others can't see you out on the balcony area. The upgrade was well worth it with the full and fully stocked kitchen. We grabbed a few groceries and had light breakfast and lunch in the room and then splurged on dinner. Being on the marina allowed us to be picked up for our fishing charter and not have to go somewhere else. Along with others that have stayed/reviewed this hotel, I'm unable to think of one bad thing about the resort.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.