This was a 5 star hotel in all respects but one. I'm all about being EcoFriendly, but having the
Thermostat preprogrammed to never go below a certain temperature is bad customer relations, particularly in a hot humid mid summer environment. We did receive a credit on the bill after complaining how miserably uncomfortable it was for us.
The staff was friendly, the service was great, the rooms were big, comfortable and exceptionally clean.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.