I just returned from a memorable vacation at the Westin Cape Coral,. This resort is perfect for Family vacation or a romantic getaway. Upon my check in a was assisted by Rachel. She was fantastic, explained all the hotel had to offer and was warm and friendly. The suite was awesome with a Fantastic view to the Marina. That same day we went for dinner to Rumrunners (a recommendation from the hotel staff) it Is just 5 to 8 minutes away and it is an amazing restaurant. One of my passions when I travel is to explore the cousine and I was not disappointed by the options find at Cape Coral and Fort Myers. They have great restaurants , Cape Coral is very close by to the hotel and Fort Myers is only 20 minutes away. No diet for me during this vacation! You should try the Twisted Vine at Down Town Fort Myers the place is fantastic, great wine selection and the service is superb. At the resort we had breakfast every day at Marker 92, our waiter Linda was great she give us fantastic recommendations every day. We also had lunch there twice, the loaded pizza is great as well as the Cob salad. My brother in law works in the industry and asked Amelia and Andrew our waiters for a special Mojito, they immediately introduced us to Phillip and he prepared the most amazing strawberry mojito we had ever tasted (coming from Puerto Rican's it is a very big compliment). They all came back out to see how we liked it and we felt at home kudos for Amelia, Andrew, Phillip and Linda. Markers 92 has a brilliant future if they keep hiring staff members as committed as they are. Another most do is the water Taxi that takes you the Fort Myers Beach, departs from the hotel at approximately 10 am and it brings you back at two (I think they have other times during high season). The crew on the boat is amazing they explained everything about the history of cape coral and it is a beautiful ride. You arrive to a very beautiful little area at For Myers, that have plenty of restaurants and little shops. I live in Puerto Rico so I have to say the beach is not one of the most beautiful ones I have every seen. But the area is great and it's a most see we fell in love with the place. There's also Kayak rides and little shops at the hotel area. The hotel is also pet friendly. It was a memorable family vacation and we are looking forward to visit the Westin Cape Coral in the near future.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.