We spent two nights at this resort. It was so restful, it felt like a week. The check in was quick and painless. I was not offered a layout of the building or info about the spa but did receive it when I asked. The staff was very attentive. They always made eye contact and greeted us with a smile, even in the parking lot when they were leaving to go home. Michael the valet handled our luggage and was very helpful and friendly. The prices are off the charts! $40 for breakfast. We went to the "House of Omelettes" for breakfast instead. It was delicious and affordable. We opted out of daily housekeeping. It worked out fine. Just requested extra towels. This hotel is a good place to come to relax and escape the hectic hustle bustle. We will definitely be back!
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.