This hotel looks brand new. It is nestled in a quiet neighborhood and is right on the water which is close to the gulf. We were upgraded to a suite by the manager for no reason but we loved it. The room was top notch. Full kitchen, dinning room for 6, living room, king sized bed and a huge bathroom with a washer and dryer. Bedroom and living room had joining balconies overlooking some rivers leading to the gulf. Everything looked brand new. Linens were great. There were two nice flat screens tvs in the suite. Great stay and was very reasonably priced, especially with the upgrade! Would definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.