Very quiet ,beautiful hotel with great views and tremendous staff. Anna Marie at the check in was wonderful as she upgraded my standard room to a one bedroom with a huge balcony overlooking the marina. There was plenty of FREE parking. The hotel is sparkling clean and just walking into the lobby with the Westin aroma is heavenly. One negative is the pool is very small. Another is their restaurant,Marker92. My waitress,Krista,was fantastic. My wife's fish entrée was so salty you could actually see the salt sitting on top of it. Krista very nicely brought her another on top of offering up free desert. My prime rib was something you would see at the Golden Corral. Considering this restaurant is nowhere inexpensive,I expected a bit more. All in all,I will return to this property when the chance arises.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.