My wife and some friends of ours went to the Westin Cape Coral for some R&R on Memorial Day week-end. Man did we pick the right place. Clean, fantastic staff, great food, great pool bar, and views to die for. Let me start with the check-in. Very efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. All of them impressed me, but Jennie was my STANDOUT. Nice, nice pleasant girl. I was looking for my wife and she grabbed my arm and said let's go I will help you. She had me laughing. Also very knowledgeable and comfortable around guests. All Hotels need a Jennie! The Pool Bar and the food from the Restaurant on property was also fantastic. Mahi-Mahi Sandwich great, pizza great, breakfast great. Josh Brannen was a wizard! man that kid was non-stop. Right there when you needed him, efficient and made sure you were satisfied. All the Wait Staff is to be commended as well as the Chefs for a job well done. Really, great job. Marty and Howard at the Pool Bar are also standouts. They had me and others at the Bar entertained and laughing and were just great Bartenders. They helped to start conversations and included all. They made us all friends. Drinks were great and prices reasonable. Please, do not let any of this Staff go unrecognized. Great people, with great training. Knowledgeable about there product, and most of all they all liked working there. That in itself says something. Thank you all for a great week-end. Ralph M. and JoAnn Andradez
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.