You added The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village to your Saves list
The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5951 Silver King Boulevard, Cape Coral, FL 33914 (Formerly The Resort at MarinaVillage)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
4th Night Free & Credit
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Cape Coral
Hollywood, Florida
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My wife and some friends of ours went to the Westin Cape Coral for some R&R on Memorial Day week-end. Man did we pick the right place. Clean, fantastic staff, great food, great pool bar, and views to die for. Let me start with the check-in. Very efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. All of them impressed me, but Jennie was my STANDOUT. Nice, nice pleasant girl. I was looking for my wife and she grabbed my arm and said let's go I will help you. She had me laughing. Also very knowledgeable and comfortable around guests. All Hotels need a Jennie! The Pool Bar and the food from the Restaurant on property was also fantastic. Mahi-Mahi Sandwich great, pizza great, breakfast great. Josh Brannen was a wizard! man that kid was non-stop. Right there when you needed him, efficient and made sure you were satisfied. All the Wait Staff is to be commended as well as the Chefs for a job well done. Really, great job. Marty and Howard at the Pool Bar are also standouts. They had me and others at the Bar entertained and laughing and were just great Bartenders. They helped to start conversations and included all. They made us all friends. Drinks were great and prices reasonable. Please, do not let any of this Staff go unrecognized. Great people, with great training. Knowledgeable about there product, and most of all they all liked working there. That in itself says something. Thank you all for a great week-end. Ralph M. and JoAnn Andradez

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
MP_CapeCoral, General Manager at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear RalphAndradez,

To replicate the subject of your review - "WOW!" Thank you for your outstanding review of your recent stay with us. It is always so wonderful to hear when our associates are making memorable experiences for our guests. I will absolutely share your praises with Jennie, Josh, Marty, Howard, the wait staff, Chef and all their managers.

On behalf of myself and the entire staff, we hope that you and your wife will find time to visit us again in the near future.

Be well,
Eric Ashton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
Idaho Falls, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Decided to try the resort for an overnight on my drive from Miami to Sarasota. The hotel sits well into the Westin Resort property - I missed the first turnoff, and the second was gated, so it took me a little while to actually find my way to the hotel. The parking garage entrance comes before the main entrance, so I parked in an open spot and walked the rest of the way.

Arrived at 10:15 pm on a Saturday night so the restaurants, bars and room service were all closed, though the front desk clerk told me that they could arrange to have something brought in. The lobby was huge and impressive, but to me it lacked any sense of human scale or warmth. Was upgraded to a junior suite on the seventh floor, which was very spacious, as might be expected in a resort/timeshare facility. When I got to the door, the RF keys didn't work, but almost before I turned around, the clerk was already hurrying off the elevator to give me new ones, as he realized that he'd forgotten to program them.

The suite was large and well-appointed, but felt somewhat institutional, probably because it's designed to be a longer-term rental where you'd personalize it yourself. The best part was a screened-in balcony which ran the width of the living room and bedroom, where I was able to read and watch the sunrise over the wildlife preserve and lagoon.

Breakfast on the restaurant patio was very pleasant, with good-sized servings of fresh fruit, and excellent coffee.

I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here again, but if you like the resort atmosphere, I suspect you'd find this a good stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear JEM196204,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. It sounds as though you had a very short stay and I do hope that if you are ever in the area again you will be able to stay a bit longer and enjoy some of the wonder amenities the resort has to offer.

Merritt Island, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was such a beautiful place. The lobby was so pretty, it has a fish tank to die for. The staff was so helpful. The rooms on the higher levels had wonderful views. The marina was easy to use. The only problem is the parking garage was a little far.

Room Tip: ask for a higher level floor.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
MP_CapeCoral, General Manager at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Kymm I,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at the Westin Cape Coral. I am thrilled to hear your satisfaction and look forward to having you as a guest in the near future.

Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I enjoy so much again my stay at this fantastic resort , everything was so good as always, this is my second visit i like the Wiston resorts, this place is so good , clean,safely and with a trreific staff, was a nice escapade for MEMORIAL DAY

Room Tip: if you need more tranquil pool go to the 2 others at the recreation centerat day time only, the p...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear MCR,

Thank you for choosing us again for a second time around! We are glad to have loyal guests such as yourself and hope to see you back again in the near future.

Nokomis, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The rooms are beautiful, we had a room with a full kitchen and living room. The kitchen had granite countertops and stainless appliances. The living room and bedroom had a connecting lanai through glass doors overlooking the water. The staff is wonderful, very helpful and friendly. The restaurant was good.
We travel frequently and this is my absolute favorite hotel to date!

Room Tip: Everyone in our group loved their rooms and I think all the rooms have great views of the water.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sharon W,

I am thrilled to hear that our service and product did not just meet, but exceeded your expectations! AS a frequent traveler, this means the world to us and we hope to have you back again in the near future.

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Only thing it lacked was a sandy beach and closer access to a freeway. The pool is a little small for a resort this size with no where else to swim (safely).

Resteraunts were nice, clean, tasty however slightly expensive. Par for the course at a resort though. Amelia at Marker 92 was great!

Very clean overall and great staff. We'll be back!

PS...went for a 6 hour boat ride. It was supposed to be a tarpon charter. Beware the hotel set us up with a captain but he knew full well that the tarpon weren't biting a few days leading up to and after a full moon. We chartered the boat one day before the full moon but the captain didnt tell us the odds until we were on the water. There went $400 with no tarpon hooked or even seen! Anglers beware...hotel should know these facts in the tarpon capital of the world.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear indialuver,

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay and i will be certain to let Amelia and her supervisor know of your praises.

I apologize that you were not informed of the 2 additional pools we have here on the resort for our hotel guests. I hope that next time you return you will be able to take advantage of these amenities. In regards to fishing, I believe you went out with a guide the marina suggested when they were made aware you were looking for Tarpon. While they are not managed by our Westin staff, I will be certain to bring this concern to their attention since it does affect our resort guests when they are not satisfied.

All in all I hope that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your next stay with us.

Be well,
Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Last minute pick for memorial weekend but so glad we stayed! Had the 2 bedroom suite and was wonderful! Full kitchen with supplies slso washer and dryer! Living room and dining area and full screened in porch! Staff was fantastic! The bell staff was so friendly like they were old friends. The pool area was nice they had a DJ that also had fun games for adults and kids. Food and drink prices were very reasonable and they were very friendly as well. There is a marina onsite where you can rent kayaks or boats for the day. Only complaint was their Marker 92 restaurant and the food and service was terrible almost hour wait for breakfast and it wasn't crowned and got food cold. But plenty of places in town you can go. Overall great place for a nice get away they also have bicycles to use for free a really nice time for all!

• Stayed May 2013

Been to The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village? Share your experiences!