Very nice resort. The one bedroom suite...including kitchen, family room, large bedroom and bathroom with two vanities was clean and well kept. For a person that doesn't sleep well when away from home, the bed was very comfortable and I slept as if I was at home.
The staff was very courteous and tended to our needs well. We ate a great lunch at the Marker 92 restaurant at the resort. Excellent food and very friendly server (Linda).
The view from our room overlooked a beautiful vegetated landscape mixed with waterways leading to the ocean. The view is enjoyable from a spacious balcony that I believe every room has. The entire resort is beautiful and the surrounding area is equally nice.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.