Stayed here on Christmas/ New years and it was beautiful. First off if you want the ocean and the beach this resort is not for you. We knew this going into it and thats why we booked it, wanted some peace and quiet. If you want romantic, very few children, and beautiful views this is the spot. we had a gorgeous 2 bedroom suite with a kitchen for under 500 a night, you cant beat that. The staff were wonderful, food was good, and the best part was we rented a boat for the day and went out towards the ocean and got to see beautiful groups of dolphins, my teenagers had a gas. We liked it so much we are going back next week. My only suggestion to Westin is build a bigger and better pool, with no beach they really need it. Otherwise we loved this resort.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.