I chose this hotel to be close to family who were in from the north. It is a nice hotel. I don't have any real complaints. Although, when I booked online, I paid a small additional fee for a Premium Water View instead of the preserve/river. When I checked in I confirmed that this was what I was getting and she said only the 1 and 2 bedroom suites have the water view, not the standard room. I showed her my confirmation stating I was suppposed to get Premium Water. She then consulted with another employee and came back and said yes, you will have a water view on a high floor; it will be nice. We did get a nice, high view; it was still 2/3 preserve/river, but my guest actually preferred it. The private balcony is screeened in and I believe I heard her telling another guest that all the rooms are this way, so you can't take any photos from the balcony. (They probably have to be since there are no guard rails.) This hotel is not on the beach; it is near boats at a marina and there is not alot around, but it is nice and quiet, and I believe they have a free boat taxi to the near beach. They have a beautiful gazebo at which I believe weddings take place. We had breakfast at the Marker 92 restaurant, which is a bit limited in selection and pricey. In order to avoid a shortage of towels like other guests had reported, we asked for additional towels in the evening and we were accommodated quickly. One suggestion I have is a sign be put on the door of the fitness center, because I watched 4 other guests besides myself try to pull the door open, then try to use a guest key, when it actually pushed in.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.