Stayed here for five nights in a one bedroom suite. Beautiful room - full kitchen with all the items necessary for cooking, nice dining room/ living room, king sized bed, and a very nice shower and bathroom. It even had a washer and dryer. Since we had been traveling for a month, this was a nice surprise. Beautiful screened in balcony with a huge table and chairs. The view was nice. This room was very much like a nice condo. The location is far from most restaurants and shopping, so a rental car is a good idea. The staff was really nice and very helpful. Parking is free and is covered (ramp). I will certainly return. There are lots of places to walk, a full service marina, bicycles are free to use, and there are kayaks to rent.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Amex, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.