The Westin is a nice property, and the heavenly bed makes it comfortable. The room was very small, but clean, for the price. The only problems were the lighting was too dark and there were very few sockets to use for computers or cellphones. The furniture was in good shape, but the carpeting was very dirty in places.
In response to the facilities, the valet service at night was way understaffed for a hotel of its size. No one was at the entrance at 8 p.m. at night to valet your car. Breakfast was absolutely horrible. They charged $18 for a breakfast buffet that was absolutely horrible. Order off the menu, you'll be better off.
As this is in an isolated area, there are not very many hotels around. I would stay here again, but they do need to make some improvements. The staff was very nice.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Amex, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.