I'm always a little skeptical to stay at a new hotel. While this property had been a hotel before it became a Westin, there's still always a little tweaking that needs to be done here and there. But The Westin Cape Coral was wonderful. The staff was so friendly, our room was amazing and the room service meal we had the one night we stayed there was fantastic.
Our room was so clean I'd eat off the floor. Seriously. And I'm a huge germ-a-phobe. We even received a visit from the head of housekeeping who asked if we were happy with the cleanliness of our room. Are you kidding? I should have given her name to Disney Boardwalk Villas. They need someone like her, like her team!!!! (I also spent a night at Boardwalk Villas on this trip. Let's just say it was a completely different experience!)
Our room felt like home and the staff felt like family. What a great stay. Thank you!
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.