Although the myriad of attractions in southwest Florida prevented us from hanging out at the hotel, it served its purpose of a good nights sleep, dining and central location. typically Westin in service except that we opted for not changing the sheets and towels daily with was interpreted to mean no service at all. That meant hunting down coffee supplies for the next morning as we are caffeine dependent early risers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.