A very clean, very quiet resort property situated so far off the beaten path that a rental car is a must. Rooms are very nice and the view from the seventeenth floor was spectacular. Front desk staff are friendly and extremely helpful. The pool area is rather average for a property without a beachfront. The Nauti Mermaid bar is a friendly gathering place for guests and Christine, our favorite bartender, keeps both the drinks and the conversation flowing. The restaurant, particularly for a place with nowhere to eat nearby, (or perhaps because of this), is not what I had expected in such a resort. We ate breakfast there four times during our stay. With only four or five tables occupied by guests one might think that a waitress or waiter would be at your table rather quickly but this was not always the case. There would be people setting up tables with flatware and glasses while guests waited for a morning coffee. It would be interesting to eat here at a time when dozens of tables were full rather than empty just to see how bad the service really could be. (I would be sure to enjoy breakfast at Dennys' first.) I had a delicious, piping hot omlette every morning accompanied by potatoes, toast, and a side of sausage or bacon all of which were served at room temperature on a good day. The pizza was surprisingly good although the lunch and dinner menus in general were limited and overpriced.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Otel, Amex, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.