Just spent an extended weekend there for Veterans day with the family. The hotel was really excellent. Shared a two bed apartment with an amazing view of the bay. All of the stuff was very very friendly and the entire facility incl. the room was very clean. The hotel is only approx. 3 years old and you get all of the amenities you want incl. a water taxi which takes you to Ft.Myers Beach free of charges. Unfortunately it does not operate on Sundays and Mondays. There is no direct beach access from the hotel but the pool was heated and the temperature felt great. Was perfect for my 6 year old.
Great balcony which was completely enclosed to protect you from the bugs.
A hidden treasure and we will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. Will come back there in January.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Olotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Amex, Otel, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.