Nice resort, we stayed in both a standard room and a 1 bedroom both were nice. If you are staying for several days on vacation I recommend the full One Bedroom it is a fully stocked apartment with Washer Dryer etc. that is lovely.
Very clean and desk staff were helpful. View wasn't real important to us so the marsh area was fine for us, also Pool was nice. We will recommend this hotel to our friends. Daily resort fee not included in the price.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Olotels, Booking.com, Venere, Amex, Otel, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.