We stayed at Marina Village in August 2011 for 3 nights. We didn't think it possible to get Vegas 5 star standard anywhere else, but we found it here. The suites are absolutely beautiful and total luxury. We had a 2 bed Sanibel view and enjoyed every evening sitting on the screened balcony watching the river and sea beyond. The views were to die for. We wished we had longer there before moving onto Marco but we will be returning next year for a few days again. I must mention Rick, our server in Marker 92. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area and beaches to visit etc. We are taking Ricks advice with regard to where we choose to visit on our tour next year - Thanks Rick :))
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.