If you are looking for a place to relax, this is it. The staff is so friendly, you know they want your stay to be memorable. The dolphin cruise is a must, the exhiliration of the wind and the spray of the water with dolphins swimming beside you, is goosebump delicious. We swam in the pool and hot tub, but did venture out to Sanibel island a few miles away. We also went to Ft. Myers beach and then did some shopping at the outlet. The accomodations are luxurious, with full kitchen, we stayed in the two bedroom, two bath unit. This is our second stay at the Marina and we are looking forward to making it a yearly tradition.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.