“Great Family Day Trip!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 6 Attractions in Cape Coral
Type: Water Parks, Amusement Parks
Activities: Swimming
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you prefer to ride heart-pounding water slides or simply soak up some rays, this water park is a perfect family destination.
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Great Family Day Trip!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We went with our children ages from 6 to 10 and they just had the best time. It was a Tuesday and there was no crowds, very minimal waiting for rides and felt safe to let some of the older kids go off on their own. I loved all the life guards and staff everywhere through the park. 75% of them were super friendly. Though we never had a problem with staff, I did see some of the staff being less then friendly to some of the children. Some pushed them out of the way and talked nasty but these were older kids not really listening to the rules but it could have been handled better. But overall we had a wonderful time and will be going back soon to check out the movie night!

Visited June 2014

Cape Coral, Florida
“Fun, but eat before you go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very surprised to find something so close to home. My kids 8,8,11 love it and always have a great time, ......until lunch. Of the can improve one thing first, it should be the cafe. Takes toooooo long to get your meals and things can be over and under cooked at times. Bring in a Chil fil A, starbucks or even a Wendys would be such an improvement. Food court is a 1, park is a 4

Visited May 2014
Cape Coral, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“SURPRISE NO HEATED POOL”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

I am new to Cape Coral so I was really excited to take my family (visiting for Spring Break) to swim at the water park. It didn't even dawn on me that the water would be so flipping cold. The kids finally got in because they are kids. The adults sat in chairs and waited for the kids to get tired. I did get into the Lazy River. It was nice but I was shocked how dirty it was with debris from the trees. My family doesn't want to go back. That makes me a little sad. Maybe in the heat of the summer it will be refreshing. I wish it had been a better experience. But that being said I think you should try it on a hot day.

Visited March 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 attraction reviews
“Nice park with oversight, limited opening hours”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

It's a park with enough fun glides for young and old, but be early to ensure a chair to sit on. Efficient system of buying a cart for food and drinks, although many real popular 'dishes' need to be paid separately. Oversight by 'life guards' is excellent. Also lockers available, which is a necessity. Opening hours limited, in our case only Saturday and Sunday. You need to check internet to prevent disappointed kids. All in all, nice day with the kids.

Visited May 2014
Margate, New Jersey
22 attraction reviews
“Had Fun, but............”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

While staying in Bonita Beach we usually take our grand kids to Naples Sun-n-Fun Water Park, but this year we wanted to try something different and went to Sun Splash in Cape Coral. Sun Splash has a nice atmosphere with lots of trees and foliage, but it is much smaller than Sun-n-Fun and doesn’t have the variety of activities. It kept the kids busy for about 3-1/2 hours and the food was pretty good with a better setup than Sun-n-Fun. I recommend you go early as the crowds began to build later in the day and you have a better chance of finding a spot in the shade as it gets pretty hot. We had fun but liked Sun-n-Fun better. A real negative in my opinion…..they charge a $5 parking fee which is really a “GOTCHA’’.

Visited April 2014