“Amazing Food, Great Value!!” 4 of 5 stars

239-542-9995
Improve this listing
Ranked #88 of 314 Restaurants in Cape Coral
matlacha
“Amazing Food, Great Value!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I had the Puerco (pulled pork), Yuccas, Congris (rice) and Tres Leches cake. I'm not sure I've ever had anything this good. Excellent value and exceptionally good food.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Texas
“Good value for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

We came here for an early lunch in late October. We weren't very hungry, so hubby and I split a Cuban sandwich which was about $5, and filled us up. The cafe con leche was what I was really after, and theirs did not disappoint. Service was very good. I would return.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boardman, Ohio
“Terrible service, food not much better”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

The atmosphere left a lot to be desired. The service was terrible, waitresses were incredibly rude. The messed up every single breakfast order at our table then tried to say they were correct. I pointed out the meat on my sandwich (I'm a vegetarian) and she says no meat there and walked away. Acted like they don't speak English when something was incorrect but clearly spoke English when the next customers came in to be seated. We felt uncomfortable and unwelcome. We'll stick with Azucar

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral, Florida
“Ok food - bad people”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

The hot tea was $1.25 , when a request was made for creamer for tea, they charged $1.75 extra for a tiny bit of milk - another $1.25 for an additional tea bag - my tea cost me $4.25 and my breakfast was $3.95 - they were so rude when I questioned it !! These ppl are bandits !! Haha !! Never again - hope u close down soon !! Diablo

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Average for lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Bakery is worth it but the sandwiches and service were mediocre at best. If you're starving for a place to eat and want home made Cuban, try it. But, there are a lot of other Cuban restaurants with more atmosphere and friendly employees than this one.

Visited July 2013