“Beautiful B & B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of A-Bayview Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cape Coral
A-Bayview Bed and Breakfast
12251 Shoreview Drive, Cape Coral, FL 33909   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Cape Coral B&B and Inns
Boca Raton, Florida
“Beautiful B & B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I just got back from my little getaway in Matlacha. I couldn't have chosen a better place to stay at! Bayview B&B in Matlacha truly is a gem!! The pictures posted on the inn's website are true to how the inn really looks....quaint, cozy, cute, peaceful, and nature surrounding! It has so much to offer & the rates for all it has to offer make it very affordable. I stayed here for 3 nights with my boyfriend (and wish we stayed longer!). The moment we arrived, we knew we made a great choice in selecting this inn. Diane & Bill were so kind and welcoming! They gave us great recommendations on places nearby to visit. The room was spacious, and the balcony view is just so gorgeous! Everyday we spent some time on the balcony admiring the pretty, peaceful scenery. There is so much nature to see. At breakfast on the deck, we saw manatee & dolphin! We took the canoe out & a dolphin was swimming about 30 feet from us! We also fished off the dock, and the fish were plentiful. I can't wait to return to this inn in the cooler months, when I'm told, more manatee hang around the inn! If you are at all in the SW area of FL, this B&B is a must to stay at! Thanks so much Diane & Bill :) Bernadette & Giulio

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Wolcott, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

My wife and I reside in Connecticut and were recently in Cape Coral, FL searching for a home purchase. In order to make this house hunting trip more of a vacation, I decided to search the web for an alternative to typical hotel stay. I ran across the very nice web site for "A- Bayview Bed and Breakfast". The location was perfect for our house search and the village of Matlacha and Pine Island made it a real vacation.

Never having stayed in a bed and breakfast, we weren't sure what to expect. From the initial reservation phone call to the room accomodation to the daily breakfast conversations, everything was perfect. Checking in late in the evening, I was thrilled to hear my wife say “this is so cute” as we walked into our room. Our hosts, Diane and Bill, were great. Diane was an expert on local wildlife and history and Bill provided us valuable information on the local real estate market and local politics. Diane’s breakfast on the deck overlooking the bay, complete with their home grown pineapple and papaya, was something I looked forward to every morning. We sat on the dock in the morning and evening and watched dolphins and manatees swim by.

For a relaxing stay, we highly recommend A- Bayview Bed and Breakfast for a stay in Cape Coral or Matlacha, FL.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Cape Coral, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at A Bayview Bed and Breakfast. The room was comfortable, hosts are very friendly, breakfast was delicious. We loved the view, the sunsets are priceless and had fun in Matlacha at the shops and art galleries. We even took a canoe ride and saw dolphins! If you are looking for a unique place to stay with Old Florida charm, this is the place, come by boat or by car.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Pinellas Park, Florida, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

We visited here by accident - looking for a place close enough to visit with my sister when her family came down to visit in-laws. What a great surprise. Besides the wonderful hosts our first floor room had a view that reminded my wife of home (she's not from this country) when we looked out and watched the early morning fog burn off, and when the sun set in the evening. Romantic? Magical? Spiritual? Use any adjective you can think of, this place filled our hearts with love and rapture. The breakfasts were very good, hospitality great, and I had to laugh when I realized that looking for a beach on Pine Island was a lost cause! A great place to stay to unwind, relax and recharge, and plenty of things to do close by.

Room Tip: Balconies on the 2nd and 3rd floor offer a higher up view, but all rooms have a great one.
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

This a great place if you want to run from the city. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable, with a balcony where you can enjoy breakfast with a perfect view of the bay watching dolphins and natural life. Bill and Diane are great, they just make you feel at home and are ready to assist you in everyway they can. Also there are 2 canoes to explore the place. Good place to relax but if you want some noise, yo can drive about 5 minutes and you'll see a couple of live music bars and restaurants with very good seafood and very unexpensive. Also, Captiva Island and Fort Meyers are arround 50 - 60 minutes drive. I really loved it!

Room Tip: Upper rooms better view
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

I've been to many bed and breakfast homes
but this one was the best by far. Our stay was
way too short. The rooms were comfy. Breakfast
was delicious. The sunset view from my room
was breathtaking and Diane and Bill were the best
hosts ever. They helped make our anniversary
weekend one we 'll never forget. We'll definitely
be back.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Seymour, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

My son made and excellent decision when he chose this B&B for my family and friends to stay at during a family wedding. The location is very convenient to Cape Coral and Fort Myers. Bill and Diane are very caring and helpful hosts. We really enjoyed our stay and wanted to stay longer. I hope to return when I need to be in Cape Coral again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family

Been to A-Bayview Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!