“Surprising” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Cape Coral FL
“Surprising”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

This week my friend took me to lunch for a belated birthday. I suggested the Twisted Conch because time was limited and the restaurant was close-by. In addition, I am familiar with this restaurant and knew they offered a good seafood menu. We chose to sit inside. On a cooler day or night, I'd have chosen the patio but chose the A/C. Christal, our server was friendly and efficient. I enjoy the Key West feel of the menu and decor. I chose fish sliders and they were cooked perfectly as were the accompanying fries. I had one of the best Margaritas ever and would have had more had my friend been indulging also. She had Ahi Tuna and she said it was perfect. A great place to watch sports and people on a cooler evening.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“A pleasant looking place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Twisted Conch has a really inviting place with a large hut-style "porch" which is a very pleasant place to eat. I have eaten there several times, each time hoping the chef had changed or the previous visit had just been an "off-day", but not so. There is indoor seating as well, but it feels cramped in comparsion to the inviting porch. The service is good, but the food sub-standard. Even the items they considered to be their specialty have not been good.

Visited March 2012
Iowa
“Always great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

The Twisted Conch on Cape Coral Parkway always has great food and friendly service. Sit outside (or in) and have a great, reasonably-priced lunch or dinner. The food is always flavorful with a Florida twist. Sometimes the street noise is a bit annoying but it's fun to sit outside and enjoy an appetizer and a drink. The fans keep you cool.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral, Florida
“Food was good, server wasn't”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

We waited and waited, I went up and grabed own own menu's, food was served hot but we didn't get the ketchup for our fries until the fries were cold, we didn't received our lemon wedges until after the fish was eaten, the beers finally came, I think from another planet.....Food was great, server wasn't!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Maryland
“cool key westy kinda place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

good food, good people and good music.....loved the key westy feel of the place, outdoor seating, outdoor music too...fun little place

Visited July 2012