“Wonderful Views, Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

You added Royal Mansions Resort to your Saves list
Royal Mansions Resort
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8600 Ridgewood Avenue, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920   |
Ranked #5 of 6 hotels in Cape Canaveral
“Wonderful Views, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

Had a lovely stay in oceanfront two bedroom condo with great service and amazing views. I rented through the on-site management service which provided additional amenities that made the stay perfect. The rooms were clean and there was always someone availble to assist with any needs that came up. The pool and beach access were easy and secure so I was comfortable with my young teenagers enjoying the freedom of moving from one to the other. The front desk was pleasant and helpful providing extra towels and shampoo when needed. Great place for a relaxing family getaway. Highly recommend Royal Mansions, I will be back!

Room Tip: Rent through the on-site management company to get the best room choices.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
nlewis86, General Manager at Royal Mansions Resort, responded to this review, May 12, 2012
Thanks to "Ksha" for the review of their recent stay at Royal Mansion. We appreciate hearing that "Ksha"'s stay was good and as anticipated and even teenagers had a good time! We look forward to their next stay!

138 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Deltona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this so called resort in April. It was terrible, the rooms are very outdated and in need of serious repair. The shower heads in our tiny bathroom were covered in rust and coming out of the wall. The carpets were threadbare and coming up from the floor not to mention the patches. The house keeping seemed to be non existant, there were not enough towels in the room and when we called for more towels we got no answer. The bed was cheap and hard, the whole "condo" left alot to be desired. If all your looking for is a ocean view and do not care about anything else then this is the place for you, otherwise if I were you I would skip the "Royal Mansion Resort on your next get a way. I would not even recommend this place to my worst enemy let alone anyone I cared about.

Leesburg, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

Off season and we [3] were stuck in the front "penthouse". Lovely word but at Royal Mansions don't read much into it. Needed repairs, one fan seemed near to flying off the ceiling, large patches of paint chipped off walls, towel rack on its last leg. Seemed like a lot of repairs going on and that was way into the evening on a Saturday. Far away from the pool and it wasn't heated. Felt lucky to get toilet paper never mind anything else we needed. Have stayed in condos before and this left a lot to be desired.

Room Tip: Try somewhere else
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
nlewis86, General Manager at Royal Mansions Resort, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
As the General Manager of Royal Mansion Resort I am sorry "JackieD1111"'s stay at our resort was not as expected. Our units are in a rotation system and if she had expressed any of these issues to us before checking out we could have resolved the problems or moved the reservation to another unit. Guest satisfaction is always our goal.
There was a unit in another building having upgrades completed which is one reason there were no units booked around the work. Our pool is set at a constant 85 degrees and pool heaters will kick on if it falls below, with the warmer weather the water has actually been warmer than the 85 degrees for several weeks now. Again I do apologize about your stay and hope you will give us another try and making a great vacation.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

I stay in 2301 housekeeping staff help my husband with our plenty of bags we had. It's a great experience. condo was clean and very beautiful had a small issue with a door Maintance came right away and fix it. I want to thank Darrel for taking care of it. Rubi from housekeeping walk thru the unit with us to make sure we ware statsfied. And by the way the extra towels ware great. We had a beautiful view to the ocean and my husband witch it's very picky was happy so that for me made it a great vacation. Thanks a bunch Royal Mansions will be back soon.

• Stayed May 2012
Thank you to "Joses407" for letting us know about her stay at our resort. It is nice to hear their stay was as expected and have to agree the ocean view is great!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

I stay a week in royal mansion resort it was a wonderful hide away place front desk was attentive room was nice and clean. I stay on unit 1110 and I love the Murphy bed. The beach was private and the over all very nice and attentive staff. I will come back soon.

• Stayed May 2012
As the Manager of Royal Mansion Resort i would like to thank "Anibal1973" for taking the time to let us know about her stay. We look forward to your return visit!
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

My husband and I booked the Atrium for a romantic get-a-way. For the price we paid, we did expect more out of the condo. The room was not very clean. The cleaning lady said that the bath mat looked dirty so she washed it but didn't bring it back. It made me wonder about the rest of the linens in the condo. I even got a half empty bottle of travel size shampoo! The bed was not comfortable and the unit itself was very outdated. I will say that our room had a nice view of the ocean. We expressed our concerns when we left the condo but the gentleman we spoke to didn't seem to care. I

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
I am sorry "PrincessIsis2012" was unhappy with her stay at our resort. There is no excuse for a unit not being up to cleanliness standards. We have totally changed our housekeeping department and do not expect any more issues. I can only apologize for the perceived indifference from the front desk, and can assure you that all complaints, compliments or issues are taken very seriously.Again I am very sorry your stay was not as expected.
Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

We are still so impressed by the beauty and harmony of this place. Our one-bedroom 'Atrium' was beautifully decorated and the kitchen was impressive! Everything was there (make sure to go food shopping before you get there (there's a Publix only about 1.5 miles away) and not just only in the kitchen but just about in every corner of the flat, portable sunbeds, boogie-boards, two TV sets, free wireless network accessable even from the beach and even an ipod player! The pool is quite small if you want to swin a few laps and always crowded with heaps of friendly people having fun... You can even BBQ on designed areas to do so. The laundromat was very helpful & there are recycling dumpers available. (very environmental ;-))
The personnel at the registration counter was extremely friendly and helpful at all times. (Thnx Mick, Roberto & team! Hope 2 c u soon!) The beach is a surfers' paradise, you'll get info on how to rent surf boards, bikes, etc. which will be delivered to the hotel and picked up again.
There's heaps of things you can do during the day & night. Check out the Pier, it's fun! We will DEFINITELY come back here... Thank you so much!!

Room Tip: Atrium, sea view
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
nlewis338, General Manager at Royal Mansions Resort, responded to this review, April 17, 2012
Thank you "MaritzaL" for your review of Royal Mansion Resort. It makes us very happy when we know our guest had a great time! I have shared your review with the staff and we look forward to your next visit!

Been to Royal Mansions Resort? Share your experiences!