We stayed at this hotel one night before our cruise. We drove and our vehicles stayed on site while we were away on our 4 day cruise.We were traveling with a family of 14 and 3 vehicles. The hotel was very nice and clean. The pool looked amazing! Unfortunately, it was a monsoon when we arrived and did not get to enjoy it! We enjoyed the sleep number mattresses, which we had never tried prior to this stay. The shuttles back and forth to the port terminal were quick and convenient. They loaded and unloaded our luggage. Our driver to the terminal (I can't remember his name but he has a white beard and mustache, maybe Scott??) was very informative about the weather, our ship and gave us specific instructions on where to locate our shuttle once we get back. VERY HELPFUL!!The driver back from the terminal, Joshua, was also nice and pointed out some points of interest on the way back. Though me and my sister did wonder if the story he told about the family spending a lot of money on a week vacation then only left him a $2 tip was a hint to us to leave more.
I would recommend anyone to stay at this hotel prior to cruising! It was a pleasant experience!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Resort at the Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort At The Port Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Cape Canaveral Fl
- Radisson Hotel Port Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Port
- Cape Canaveral Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Cape Canaveral