“Best Port Canaveral hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park and Cruise Package
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Cape Canaveral
North Augusta, South Carolina
“Best Port Canaveral hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here a day before our cruise. Park and cruise package is the way to go. Leave your car parked safely in their lots.They shuttle you to and from the port also with
this package. The rate is excellent. The staff here was very friendly. Will
definitely stay there every
time we cruise.

• Stayed May 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Friends, I arrived at this hotel 3 hours before check in, but went to the desk and took my chances. No problem. A very friendly young lady handed me the key, told me to have a good stay and flashed a million dollar smile. The room was very nice with frig and microwave. The pool area is huge at this hotel and has a jacuzzi and a spot for kids. There was also a lobby bar and a restaurant. USA Today papers are complimentary and arrived at my door each morning. Very nice and much better than some of the hotels in the area that cater to the Spring Break crowd.

The second day, a water main was accidentally broken by a construction crew a few blocks away. I arrived at the hotel that evening with drips and spurts coming out of the faucet. When I called the front desk to see what was up, they told me to come to the front desk and get as many bottles of water as I needed. Luckily, I already had two, but 10 minutes later the phone rang. It was the front desk telling me they were reserving complimentary breakfast and drinks for me and my husband. Really? The water problem was hardly their fault, but they aim to please.

It's been a long time since I've been to a hotel that treated me as if I was the most important guest in the house. It felt good. The service here can not be beaten. A very nice experience.

Room Tip: Despite the fact that I was within earshot of the pool, I can honestly say I didn't experience a...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Cocoa Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Very clean! The pool area is fantastic, large patio, plenty of tables/seating and great for kids! The staff is also VERY friendly and accommodating! Anything we asked for was promptly taken care of. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed May 2014
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great place to stay and sail. Rooms are nice and the trip to the ship is short and sweet. The drivers of the vans are most accommodating and courteous. Parking and riding is much better than parking yourself at the docks.

Room Tip: We like the first level near the check-in area
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

we stayed the night before the cruise. shuttle to and from the port was on time. made getting to the cruise easy. pool looked great. restaurant food for breakfast was good. first time sleeping on an adjustable bed that took a little getting used to.

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I stayed here in May of 2014. I enjoyed the location. The resort was very close to restaurants and attractions in the port Canaveral/cocoa beach area. I found the layout to be a bit confusing and actually walked around for about 30 minutes attempting to locate my room. I was not upset about this, however, I found that the employee's could see that I was confused and made it a point to walk the other way when they saw me coming.

Other than that, the room was nice. The parking got a bit iffy depending on where your room is. We rented a total of 3 rooms that were in all different spaces of the hotel. The pool was great! The breakfast buffet wasn't the best but it'll do.

Overall I would recommend this hotel.

Taylors, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Excellent location, service and facilities. We were upgraded to a King Suite upon our arrival on the last two stays. Excellent choices of food for our breakfast prior to departing for our curise.We will stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Radisson Resort at the Port? Share your experiences!