Stayed here prior to our cruise. It's a large property with a nice pool and tennis courts. The pool, though large, seemed small for the size of the property. The lobby, restaurant, and pool-side bar are large with very friendly staff that understood most families were there awaiting a cruise. The grounds are well kept with lots of tropical plants and foot paths. The room we stayed in was a standard with two double beds. Comfortable mattresses and nice linens. I liked seeing that some rooms had their doors open to a common indoor hallway, while others had doors that opened to an outside walkway. If you have a preference, I thought this was nice.
I mentioned the on site restaurant, but there are also food choices next to and across from the hotel. Very nice options after a long day in flight plus the drive from the airport. Also, the hotel is a stop for free shuttles into Cocoa Beach.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Resort at the Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort At The Port Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Cape Canaveral Fl
- Radisson Hotel Port Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Port
- Cape Canaveral Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Cape Canaveral