“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

A Getaway for 2
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Cape Canaveral
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stayed here for three nights for a mini vacation and I was very pleased. Staff was friendly, room was clean and had new furniture, appliances, and bed! The bed was a sleep number and once I figured it out, I slept like a baby!

The pool area is beautiful - the pictures do not lie! Only concern was that the staff would wake me up each morning at 9:30 (I'm a late sleeper while vacationing). They knocked on the door to drop off a newspaper and on the final day to ask me about checkout. I did not see a Do Not Disturb sign or I would have used it.

Other than that very small issue...it was a wonderful stay and I highly recommend the Radisson Resort!

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (252)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stayed here for 1 night prior to our Disney cruise back in May. The staff was extremely friendly, the room was great, and the property fantastic. I would definitely stay here again...loved this place!

Room Tip: The rooms open to the outside and we were on the first floor next to the tennis courts. It didn'...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We chose the $160 package of one night and seven day parking. Check in was a breeze very helpful and polite. We stay here 17 years ago before a cruise and has been renovated it and was never an apartment complex. The room was nice and clean, sleep number bed, granite counter tops , flat screen tv, Internet, and very clean. I would suggest a room on the ground
floor in the back so you will not have to carry you bags very far. We had signed up for a shuttle time before we arrived so we were on one of the first shuttles. We on the ship by 12:30 relaxing and starting our vacation. Shuttles were there to take us back to our car, we reloaded our ice chest from their ice machine and we were on our way. We are very picky where we stay and this met our standards!

Room Tip: Ground floor on the back!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Canton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We stayed at this Radisson for 3 days before departing on a Royal Caribbean cruise. We made this reservation about 4 months in advance, as they advertise being the closest hotel the the port. When we went to the desk to check in, the girl and guy helping us offered a quite affordable upgrade to a 2 room suite. We jumped on the offer, since we were about to spend 5 days on a ship in the same room with our 14 year old daughter. The suite was a nice break, especially since we were staying for 3 full days before our departure. There was plenty of room, a nice kitchenette and the bed was an amazing sleep number bed. We really enjoyed 3 great nights sleep. Their pool was very nice. We ordered food and drinks by the pool a couple of times. The food was pretty good. We did notice they were out of our beer and flat bread pizza crusts by Sunday. I guess they only get deliveries on Mondays?!
We arranged transport from Orlando Int'l through the shuttle service the Radisson uses and they were great! No problems, timely, informational, careful and helped us all the way in to the desk with our 4 suitcases. We had our own transport on to the port, but we saw people waiting for their shuttle service everyday. It seemed to be moving along, but their were lots of people standing around every morning waiting on their assigned shuttle and time. My recommendation would be to schedule your transport time ASAP.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stayed here on 2 separate nights. The first night I stayed there, they upgraded me to a suite at no extra cost which was an amazing way to start my vacation since I was taking a cruise the next day. I got to eat dinner in the restaurant located in the hotel and the staff was extremely friendly and professional. The pool was very nice and relaxing as well. When I returned from my cruise, I also stayed a night before returning home and experience was the same. Very professional service and very friendly staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Clayton, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Probably one of the nicest hotels we've stayed at by far. We stayed in a suite that had 2 rooms and in-room jaccuzzi spa. Awesome! We watched tv and soaked and relaxed in it. We just stayed in it for 1 night since it was the night before our cruise. Clean, neat, friendly and very accommodating! We will definately be staying here again whenever we are back in the area!

Room Tip: If you are going on a cruise and you're looking something near the port, this is the place. If y...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
asherwoo4
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I booked one night stay after a cruise. She I did I had not thought about getting from cruise sho
hip to hotel. I decided to Chechnya with the radisson they said no problem we have whittles available and I Anne mu husband cot on and was at hotel. Because. We were waiting for family. To pick. Us up we ales. Oils we hNg out toll our doom was available. And again that was not a.problem the front desk checked is in gave is an upgrade because we had no car we enjoyed our stay service was great hotel food great recommend. This hotel. Thanz raddision staff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Radisson Resort at the Port? Share your experiences!