We stayed at this Radisson for 3 days before departing on a Royal Caribbean cruise. We made this reservation about 4 months in advance, as they advertise being the closest hotel the the port. When we went to the desk to check in, the girl and guy helping us offered a quite affordable upgrade to a 2 room suite. We jumped on the offer, since we were about to spend 5 days on a ship in the same room with our 14 year old daughter. The suite was a nice break, especially since we were staying for 3 full days before our departure. There was plenty of room, a nice kitchenette and the bed was an amazing sleep number bed. We really enjoyed 3 great nights sleep. Their pool was very nice. We ordered food and drinks by the pool a couple of times. The food was pretty good. We did notice they were out of our beer and flat bread pizza crusts by Sunday. I guess they only get deliveries on Mondays?!
We arranged transport from Orlando Int'l through the shuttle service the Radisson uses and they were great! No problems, timely, informational, careful and helped us all the way in to the desk with our 4 suitcases. We had our own transport on to the port, but we saw people waiting for their shuttle service everyday. It seemed to be moving along, but their were lots of people standing around every morning waiting on their assigned shuttle and time. My recommendation would be to schedule your transport time ASAP.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Resort at the Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort At The Port Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Cape Canaveral Fl
- Radisson Hotel Port Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Port
- Cape Canaveral Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Cape Canaveral