We stayed at this hotel Jan 26th and checked out the next morning.We stayed here because we were leaving the next day on a cruise.The room had more then enough room in it.Our daughter slept on the sofa. It has a pull out bed but the mattress was as flat as a pancake and we had just drove in from Va and we were exhausted.So I used the linens to cover the badly stained sofa she slept on.Other then the sofa being stained and the mattress being very thin.flat the stay was good.We did not have a chance to jump in the pool or to get our toes wet.We were to tired.But the staff was friendly and we would stay there again.Hopefully by the next stay the sofa will be cleaned or covers will be changed and they will have a new mattress for the sofa bed.It was so flat that you could press down and feel the coils.
They do have a great deal as far as leaving your car there during the cruise.The shuttle was very much in order.It wasn't a mad house or anything to get on and on the way back from the ship the shuttle was right on time and very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort At The Port Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Resort At The Port Hotel
- Radisson Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Cape Canaveral Fl
- Radisson Hotel Port Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Port
- Cape Canaveral Radisson
- Radisson Port
- Radisson Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Amex, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Radisson Resort at the Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.