I stayed for 2 days with my family,, really nice clean room,close to the port, NASA, the beach, you can go to cocoa beach by catch the south bus and pay for 80cent or 9 bucks by a cab , lot of restaurants across the street from McD to Japanese food but we preferred got our lunch or dinner @the hotel's restaurant called flamingo restaurant ,they have lot of nice items to choose and not really expensive , they even got the best sunday brunch every sunday and the staffs @flamingo restaurant they are super nice to us ...
they have nice pool and the kids loved it, and I love use their tennis court everymorning, and There is huge convention center in the hotel and its good for big group meeting or even wedding ... Radisson resort at the port is the best place in town :-)
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort At The Port Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Resort At The Port Hotel
- Radisson Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Cape Canaveral Fl
- Radisson Resort Cape Canaveral
- Radisson Hotel Port Canaveral
- Radisson Resort Port
- Cape Canaveral Radisson
- Radisson Port
- Radisson Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Radisson Resort at the Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.