We stayed here post cruise. We were off the ship by about 8:00 am and had our rental car shortly after. We figured we'd have to kill 4-5 hours before we could check into the hotel. I decided to drop in to see what time check in was and the nice young lady let us check in right away (around 9:00am). The hotel was very clean. The room was very comfortable - we had two queen beds, a nice big (newer) flat screen TV, and a mini fridge and microwave which both came in very handy. We were there early enough to catch the full breakfast (until 10:30 am on weekends). We left and spend a couple hours at the beach before returning and spending the rest of the day by the pool. The pool, hot tub, and pool deck were outstanding and much more than I expected at a Country Inn. There were plenty of tables (with umbrellas) and chairs on the pool deck. The pool was closed in on three sides by the building which made for a nice quiet and private area to relax. The location is excellent, depending on what you're looking for. It's extremely close to the cruise ship terminal(s), but not quite so close to the beach. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Country Inns And Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral
- Country Inn Cape Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral Country Inn