“My Experiences At: Country Inn & Suites, Cape Canaveral, Florida” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Cape Canaveral
Nashville, Tennessee
“My Experiences At: Country Inn & Suites, Cape Canaveral, Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Country Inn & Suites @ Cape Canaveral, FL is an excellent choice. I have stayed at many hotels and resort in the past, but the service and VALUE you get at this location is absolutely superb.

I am retired military and my wife and I travel a lot. I am strict when it comes to rating and cleanliness. I promise you, this is a great choice for any occasion that may bring you to the Cape Canaveral area.

Professional and extremely friendly staff with wonderful accommodations! I would definitely stay again, no doubt.

Room Tip: If not already become a "Club Carlson" member and start accumulating points towards a free...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Hello Ronnie D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled you had an excellent stay with us! Thank you for the wonderful comments about our superb customer service, value, and high cleanliness standards. I'm honored to have you and your wife stay with us and appreciate you choosing us as your hotel of choice in Cape Canaveral!

880 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
Sumter, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My family and I stayed in this hotel the night before our Disney Cruise. Check in was easy. They provided excellent shuttle services to and from the boat. Everything was just perfect. Would stay here again.

Hello Jane C,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I'm thrilled that you had an excellent stay! Thank you for the wonderful comments and staff recognition. I'm honored to have you and your family stay with us and I look forward to your return.

West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed at thishotel for 2 nights. We had a king-bed suite.
Our housekeeper, Dorca, did a wonderful job meeting the few requests we had.
She even went above what I consider taking care of us.
Everyone who worked for the hotel that we came in contact with were professional, helpful and courteous.
We did not travel with children so we did not rate the kids activities.

Room Tip: Management, and Dorca, will assist you in any way they can to make your stay pleasant. We had a slow...
Hello Roberta G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm thrilled to hear that you had a great stay! Thank you for the wonderful comments about Dorca; I'm proud to hear that she made a lasting impression on you and your family. I'm delighted that every staff member was professional, helpful, and courteous - that’s our goal! I'm honored to have you and your family stay with us and I look forward to your return visit.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed here for one night before our Disney Cruise. Great location, close to port and a shuttle bus is available to Port Canaveral for a small fee. There are nearby restaurants, miniature golf and shopping. The staff was so friendly and helpful! The breakfast buffet had lots of options, but the hot foods were just average.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us! Thank you for the wonderful comments about our great location, shuttle services, nearby restaurants/attractions, friendly/helpful staff, and free hot breakfast. I'm honored to have you as our guests and look forward to your next trip to Port Canaveral.

Madison, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is the perfect place to stay especially if you are going on a cruise. Take advantage of the stay and park package. It worked out perfectly and the shuttle takes you and picks you up. Great pool, breakfast and service.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking time to share your wonderful experience. I'm honored to have you as our guests and look forward to your next cruise out of Port Canaveral!

Lake City, Fl.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This hotel excels in providing excellent service. We booked five rooms, to accomodate our family of 14, for the night before our cruise celebrating our 60th wedding anniversary. The staff was wonderful, the service was great, the shuttle to and from the pier was on time and a lot of fun. We had the use of the hospitality room for a get together on Saturday evening. The family came from
several different states and were all impressed with the hotel. This was our second cruise and park stay and we will be back again and again. My husband is handicapped and as usual the room was great and the staff most helpful.

Hello Darlene N,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you returned and had another wonderful experience! Thank you for the great comments about our friendly staff, excellent service, and efficient shuttle service. I'm honored to have you and your family as our guests. Thank you for making us your hotel of choice when you cruise out of Cape Canaveral!

Tallahassee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

If you're looking for a hotel close to the pier, and want to pay less for cruise parking, and are retired or active duty military, or a retired or active state or federal employee, this hotel is the one. We took the Carnival Dream June 1-8 from Port Canaveral. I'm a state employee, so got a $99 room rate. We parked our car at the hotel for $40 for the week, and could have taken the free shuttle to the ship, but we opted for a cab that left on our timetable for $15. (Remember to sign up at front desk for the shuttle time you want, and front desk also has cab and shuttle cards for your return trip.) A free shuttle back to the hotel is included too. Beds are comfortable, staff is friendly and they provide a decent hot breakfast that includes oatmeal, waffles, eggs, etc.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for the wonderful comments about our great value, comfort, friendly staff, and hot buffet breakfast. I'm honored to have you as our guest and look forward to your return visit!

Sean Esposito

Been to Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral? Share your experiences!