“Bill & Lucille D” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Cape Canaveral
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Bill & Lucille D”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

If your taking a cruise at Cape Canaveral then you need to stay at the Country Inn & Suites by
Carlson, Cape Canaveral. Its about a mile from the Port and they have a great system in places
to get you to your ship and back to your cars when the cruise is done. Great staff very friendly. Nice Pool & Jacuzzi and Game Room. Nice breakfast

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for the wonderful staff recognition, great comments, and high recommendation. I look forward to your return!

Sean Esposito

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
Southbridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The rooms are clean, spacious, and reasonably priced, the staff is friendly and helpful, and check in and check out is quick and easy. They offer a warm breakfast but the selection is limited, and if you are cruising out of Port Canaveral they provide shuttle service to and from the port as well as parking for your vehicle.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm happy you noticed our high cleanliness standards, reasonable prices, friendly/helpful staff, and utilized our shuttle service to the cruise terminals.

Thank you for the wonderful comments, staff recognition, and recommendation. I hope you return very soon!

Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Have stayed here the night before our last four cruises. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The staff is always friendly, the rooms are always clean and very comfortable. It's great to get a hot breakfast the next morning and the ladies working always make sure we have what we need. And of course, Duane and Crystal make the shuttle ride to the port a pleasure.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you always have a wonderful stay with us! Thank you for the wonderful comments about our staff, clean and comfortable rooms, and our free hot buffet breakfast! I'm delighted that you continue to stay with us and you always leave with a smile!

Thank you for the high recommendation! I hope you see you return again very soon!

England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Been here for the last 2 years at Easter and great value. Free shuttle to cruise port but book time early, or do as we did and miss all the commotion and hassle and book a taxi for 10 dollars. It's probably the closest hotel to the port and takes 10 minutes if that to get there. Pool is ok but not many were using it, quite windy when we there. Rooms were big, clean with 2 TV's and there were 5 of us in one room. In 2013 we would go back just because of price and location.

Room Tip: Breakfast is busy and not worth the wait, grab a coffee and get on the ship !
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted to hear that we are your choice hotel for the area and I'm happy you continue to return! Thank you for the wonderful comments and recommendation. I hope you stay with us again in the near future!

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We always arrive a day ahead of departure on a cruise. This was our second stay here before a Disney cruise. Upon arrival we were greeted by a very friendly front desk staff. They helped us pick a restuarant for dinner for our party of 11. The rooms were bright and well taken care of. We took their pre-cruise package which included parking during the cruise and transportation to and from the ship. The transportation was well organized with reservation time for the trip to the port meaning no wait in lines etc. Nicely done! On the short drive to the port the driver had a great line of banter with a few on board tips. We were given a cell phone number to call on the return when we were ready for pickup, A wait of under 5 minutes! If you are departing from Port Canaveral and want a very nice pre-cruise experience, I highly recommend Country Inns and Suites

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had another wonderful experience with us! I'm happy that you were pleased with our guest rooms and popular Park and Cruise package. Thank you for the wonderful comments about our shuttle driver; I'm happy our staff made a lasting impression.

I appreciate the wonderful comments, staff recognition, and high recommendation. I look forward to your next visit with us!

Normal, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed here the night before our cruise, and we really couldn't have had a nicer experience. Everyone was very friendly, the room was clean, the bed comfy, the breakfast tasty...what more could we need? :) I realized as soon as we got to the ship check-in that I had left my down pillow at the hotel. I called them and asked if they could hold it for me til the end of the week. After our cruise, we stopped by, and they had it right there for me. :) I really appreciated that seeing as it was a $60 pillow.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm happy that our staff made a lasting impression, you were pleased with our high cleanliness standards, had a great sleep, and enjoyed our free hot buffet breakfast! I'm also happy to hear that we found and returned your pillow when you returned from your cruise.

I appreciate the wonderful comments, staff recognition, and high recommendation. I hope you stay with us again very soon!

Pawleys Island, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is a great package. The staff and facilities were great. Since the parking and return shuttle were included in the cost, we saved a bunch of money. On top of that, it was very convenient as we arrived Friday evening, parked our car and was done with it - less to do on the cruise morning. The shuttle staff was very helpful, personable, and waiting on us in both directions.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience! I'm happy you enjoyed our popular Cruise Parking package and saved a bunch of money! Thank you for the wonderful comments, staff recognition, and high recommendation. I look forward to you returning in the near future!

Sean Esposito

Been to Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral? Share your experiences!